Welcome to our first hike on wheels! Bring all of your kids too for a hike that is suitable for all! Everyone is welcome!
- Mileage- Between 2-3 miles
- Elevation Gain- Between 100-300 ft
- Terrain Description- The first mile of this hike will be on a road (Turkey Run) that is wheelchair and stroller friendly. However, this is some moderate climbing so you will still get a workout! After the mile on the road, there will be an opportunity to go slightly further on a trail with some more moderate climbing. We will all meet back at the Sawmill Run Restaurant for brunch- they open at 10:30. They told me they may have a breakfast option and might open earlier- TBD!
- Day- July 2
- Meet at 9AM, hike to approximately 10:30AM- stay for brunch!
- Meet at Sawmill Run Restaurant in Summerhaven (Mt Lemmon)
- 12976 N Sabino Canyon Park, Mt Lemmon, AZ 85619
- Dog Policy- Dogs are welcome but must be on a leash the entire time.
Please RSVP and get more info by emailing Alexander@beyond-tucson.org