Hike Description, Level 1
- Mileage- 1.5-2 miles
- Elevation Gain- minimal to none
- Terrain Description- This trail is a "paved" dirt path accessible to strollers and wheelchairs that offers beautiful views of the Sonoran Desert. Once again we will have the Arizona Diabetes Initiative on our hike, so please welcome them!
- To see if this hike is right for you, click HERE to view the Hiking Program webpage, then click on “procedures”.
- 8AM - aprox 10AM
- Feliz Paseos Trails Park Trailhead
- 1600 N Camino De Oeste, Tucson, AZ 85745
- Where to park- In Feliz Paseos Parking Lot
- Dogs are allowed but must be leashed the entire time
- To RSVP, first email firstname.lastname@example.org. Then, you will "check-in" just as if you were at MMM or MMW. "Check-in" will begin Thursday morning before the hike along with a "Hike Details" email to finalize your RSVP.
- After the hike, please come hang out and join us to connect with each other and enjoy a nourishing snack!