March 4, 2023
BEYOND Hike - March 2023
Feliz Paseos Trail
Hike Description Level 1
- Mileage: 1.5 - 2 miles
- Hike Description- This trail is an extremely well maintained trail that is slightly rocky and has mild inclines. It offers beautiful sights of Sonoran cacti and sweet sounds of desert birds. This hike is suitable for all levels and there are several opportunities to get back on the main path back to the parking lot if needed for any reason.
- To see if this hike is right for you, click HERE to view the Hiking Program webpage, then click on “procedures”.
- March 4, 2023
- 10 - 11:30AM
- Feliz Paseos Trails Park Trailhead
- 1600 N Camino De Oeste, Tucson, AZ 85745
- Parking- There is a large parking lot to park in
- Bathrooms- There are bathrooms at this trailhead
- Dogs Policy- Dogs are allowed but must be leashed the entire time
- Wheelchairs/strollers- If you are in a wheelchair or bringing someone in a stroller and would like to attend, welcome, we are excited to have you! Part of this trail is on a sidewalk, and if you have offroad friendly wheels, the trail portion may also be suitable for you. Please email me individually to let me know you are coming.
How to RSVP
- To RSVP, you will "check-in" just as if you were at MMM or MMW. "Check-in" will begin tomorrow, Thursday morning. You will go to OUR WEBSITE and there will be a pop up on the screen prompting you to RSVP. Check-in is mandatory, please do so.
- After the hike, please come hang out and join us to connect with each other and enjoy a nourishing snack!
- I am always looking for ways to improve Beyond’s hiking program! If you have any feedback, please respond to this email. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out by email, call, or text. We hope to see you there!
- If you would no longer like to receive these emails, please respond to this email and I will take you off of the list.
Required to bring
- 1 liter of water
- Hiking shoes or good tennis shoes- no flip flops/sandals allowed
Recommended to bring
- Jacket/warm clothes
- Wide brim hat
- Loose fitting athletic clothing
March 4, 2023